- A six month winter season of TeamTrak Meets is the cornerstone of a WCL conference. Each WCL Conference will be based at a permanent indoor velodrome that meets WCL production standards. Properly designed 200m and 250m velodromes housed in a building capable of accommodating at least 2000 spectators with appropriate amenities and technology standards will be required.
- Each WCL conference will host up to 12, 3 day TeamTrak Tournaments per season (October-March) and will serve as a venue for talent development and team training.
- The first WCL conference will be based at the National Velodrome and Events Center being developed in Reading, PA with anticipated opening in the 2018/19 winter season
- A WCL TeamTrak Team consists of eight riders with four men and four women on each team.
- Each WCL conference will host six venue-based teams WCL-registered teams in each conference meet.
- All WCL teams will be licensed by the WCL.
Interested competitive cyclists are welcome to apply for team consideration.
Sessions and Points
|TEAM INTRODUCTIONS AND OPENING CEREMONIES|
|Event 1||Women 500m Sprint||2 Laps||30 Points||1 Rider per Team (6)|
|Event 2||Men 500m Sprint||2 Laps||30 Points||1 Rider per Team (6)|
|Event 3||Men 3,000m EnduroSprint||12 Laps, 1 Point Lap||36 Points||3 Riders per Team (18)|
|Event 4||Women 2,000m Keirin||8 Laps||30 Points||1 Rider per team (6)|
|Event 5||Men 2,000m Keirin||8 Laps||30 Points||1 Rider per team (6)|
|Event 6||Women Elimination to 3||32 Laps||30 Points||3 Riders per Team (18)|
|Event 7||Men 5,000m EnduroSprint||20 Laps, 2 Points Laps||42 Points||3 Riders per Team (18)|
|Event 8||Women 3,000m EnduroSprint||12 Laps, 1 Points Lap||36 Points||2 Riders per Team (12)|
|Event 9||Men Elimination to 3||32 Laps||30 Points||3 Riders per Team (18)|
|Event 10||Men 1000m Sprint||4 Laps, 1 Points Lap||36 Points||1 Rider per Team (6)|
|Event 11||Women 8,000m EnduroSprint||32 Laps, 2 Points Laps||42 Points||3 Riders per Team (18)|
|Event 12||Men 12,000m EnduroSprint||48 Laps, 3 Points Laps||48 Points||4 Riders per Team (24)|
|LAST LAP POINTS, EACH RACE|
|INTERMEDIATE SPRINT POINTS|
|RIDER WHO LAPS THE FIELD||5 POINTS|
|LEAGUE RANKING POINTS|
|SESSION WINNER||6 POINTS|