- Fourth quarter, 2015 Details on selection procedures and schedule available.
- December 31, 2015 Deadline for rider applications
- January, 2016 Host venues announced for USA National Conference teams.
- February/March, 2016 Selection trials, team assignments, training camp at VELO Sports Center
- March 17-20, 2016 TeamTrak™ Grand Prix at VELO Sports Center
- October 2016 – March 2017 USA National Conference Season 1
(12, Three Day TeamTrak™ Tournaments)
- Professional or Category 1 track license as issued by UCI/USAC or home country federation. Although preference will be given to American cyclists, competitors from other nations are encouraged to apply.
- Competition resume indicating track and road experience and results.
- Demonstrated track sprint and/or endurance ability, personality and character.
- Availability to participate at VELO Sports Center in selections/training camp and the TeamTrak™ Grand Prix in March, 2016.
- Release from existing team to contract with WCL for the above competitions.
* Please note listed criteria is subject to change.